lunes, 2 de mayo de 2011

SOME SPECIAL PLACES IN SPAIN

There are some special places around the world, but now I´m going to write about my last discovery, Costa Brava (Spain), You must pay attention because next Estrella Damm advertisment is about one of these places, is a rumor, but usually these rumors become true. Don´t forget about the media repercussion of last two in Formentera and Menorca (tonight, tonight, tonight....).

You can always write about the places you visit, you can upload pictures, videos, whatever, but nothing is comparable to live the experience, every music, every word, every feeling, that´s what makes original every travel; and I was very lucky because what I lived last Easter for 4 days it was great, people are 60% in a travel, the place is 40%.

There are several places in all this area, and I´m going to write some of them, as a recommendation, and of course because I dont want to forget the name of any place: Cadaqués, St. Feliu, Empúria Brava, L´Escala, Palamós, Roses, Tossa de Mar (that´s the only village that we couldn´t visit because we were in a traffic jam for almost 2 hours, next time Tossa guys, next time).

That was the first travel to all this area, and the weather was not good as you can see in the pictures but now the summer is coming, my Astra is ready, and I have special booties to enjoy the coves. Something is telling me that this summer is gonna be a good summer!!

 In this post just that, now enjoy the pictures and see how happy are the people there.



PS. I don´t write here about Figueres and Dalí Museum, I think this artist worth a post for himself and I ´m not an expert in this incredible man, just check on Internet if you are interested about Mr. Dalí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario