jueves, 3 de marzo de 2011

NEW CHALLENGE: FIND A JOB IN SPAIN

Yeah; I´m not talking about what happened before, if you were fired or your company was in bankrupt, or whatever.

Today we are going to talk about how difficult is to get a job, to get the job that you worth of course, and believe me, unfortunately I know so much about that because I´m like you, I´m unemployed too. I think I´m learning a lot with this situation, I have to react fast, to think, to be alert to any sign, I am learning to fight against the adversity, I am improving my instinct of self-preservation and that´s good for my future as manager, and as person.

The first thing you have to do is to use your network:

1- if you analize is probably that you met some people because of your work experience, is the same in every jobs, people who were suppliers or customers, ex-workmates, people who was in the competence, we call this group people from your WW (WORK WORLD ).

2- use contacts from your college, from your degree, I´m not just talking about your classmates, maybe your teachers, maybe you remember which companies you visited when you were a student, or if any company do a speech to you... we call this group SW (STUDENT WORLD)

3- your family, I know the situation is very bad, but I´m sure somebody in your family is still working!! then talk with them, try in their companies, or ask them which companies they know that could be interesting for you; you could be surprised about how small is the world. Your FW (FAMILY WORLD)

This is the first step for sure, you can combine the 3 kind of contacts, or change the order, all of them can be important.

If no one of those work, like for instance in my case because I´m in a new city, you have a bigger problem, but don´t worry because you have to believe that you are going to find your job, PLEASE BE OPTIMISTIC, READ "EL SECRETO". DREAM IT IT AND BECOMES TRUE.

 If you arrive to that second situation you have to work harder:

1- because is certain that you don´t know which companies are in your area, you have to think, explore, investigate, and lately act, here not change the order because your option will be reduced.

2- you have to build a new network, think how, where and finally do it. Is not easy but is enjoyable.

Don´t forget that you just know all your abilities when you are in an extreme situation, and this is one of them, your head is going to connect all your ideas, now you are a talent, you are a creative, you are smart, and in a few time you are going to achieve your purpose. YOU´LL GET IT!!

I´m sorry but I can´t talk now about what to do in this point because I´m in the same, and a magician should never tell his secrets ;)

GOOD JOB-HUNT!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario