martes, 22 de marzo de 2011

FALL IN LOVE (DECLARATION OF LOVE)

Yeah, some time ago I promise myself not to fall in love again If I was not completely sure about my partner, bad experience you can think and maybe is true, maybe not.


The point here is that I´m falling in love again, I know she is the right one...why am I certainly sure??  Believe me, you know it, your body, your heart and your brain are in the same direction, not controversial matters, if you are able to be walking hours and hours on the beach, on the road, in the museums .... without talk, just looking each other, just feeling, if you got butterflies in your stomach, like when you were sixteen, if you wake up and think where is she now? what has she been doing? is she allright? is because she´s something important in your life, and you think she will be also in the future.

If you reader had felt something similar anytime, you will understand what I´m talking about, everything remember her, you heard celestial music inside your head.

It was love at first sight, like in the movies; you always dream it would be in this way, just one second to know it, the entirely eternity to enjoy it.

But the most important thing is to receive the same love you give, is a bidirectional relationship and I´m completely sure about that, I love her, Barcelona is her name, and I know, she, Barcelona, loves me too!!

I love BCN!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario