sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Natalia Radziejewska (2500 BC-3000 AD)

Here I want to pay tribute to Natalia impossible surname, not because she´s the oldest teacher in the world, is because she give me for free most of the pictures I´m going to use in my blog with her permission, some of them are mine but I´m sure if the reader is surprised with any picture she´s the photographer.

To know something about Natalia I tell you that she´s an American-Polish who is now teaching or trying teach English In Boston, in BAE, before she was an Economy Journalist but she decided her life will be more interesting if she started to be with foreign students. She is always at class with a glass of "dirty water" from Dunkin´ Donuts (I explained you Natalia you are not drinking coffee, just dirty water).

I don´t know when she started to take pictures, I think at the beginning she painted in Altamira´s cave and she was evolving with technologies and she started to use cameras as soon as they appeared. She is faster than John Wayne shooting; if John Wayne need just one second to use the gun Natalia need the same time to make the picture and to print it, incredible; You don´t believe that??? Ask all the students who try to sleep in class, in the time they use to wink they have been photographed and everybody can see them on Facebook.

She asked me to talk about the insane methods she´s using to teach English, noooooooooooooooo, I can´t, I can´t remember how she forced to do all this horrible things at class, I had nightmares for weeks, months and years, why that?????.

 I just want to say Natalia I appreciate the time I was studing English with her and the opportunity to use her pictures in my blog. I appreciate.

That´s not the real truth of Natalia but is the funny one, if you are interested to know more about her or her pictures just visit

www.wrongsideofthecamera.wordpress.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario